The First Lady asked and we shall answer! In celebrating the 5th anniversary of Her "Let's Move" campaign, First Lady Michelle Obama asked the nation to share 5 tips for a happy and healthier life. We believe in heart health and with that comes a combination of exercise and healthy eating.
Tips from Us:
1. Eat a piece of fruit with your breakfast every morning;
2. Drink 2 glasses of water with you meals;
3. Blend a fruit and veggie smoothie once a day;
4. On your break during the day either during work or school, go for a power walk. Put your head phones on and take a nice powerful walk for 30 minutes;
5. Take your multi-vitamin every day. Vitamins are a supplement that gives you extra nutrients where your body may be deficient.
I challenge all of my readers to try these 5 tips.
Let us know what 5 tips you want to share.